If you feel that there is a manufacturing fault or a makeup fault with any garment purchased, we do accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of the receipt of the goods.
All we will need you to do is:
- Contact the office by phone or email and explain the problem
- Send the garment back to the below address with a note that has your contact details, a brief explanation of the problem and who you spoke to.
Interknit reserves the right to assess the issue, give you a call back with our findings and resolve the problem with you as soon as possible. Our findings may result with either repair of the garment, replacement of the garment or give a full refund.
To be able to return or exchange, all garments must comply with the following;
- Have all tags and labels attached and be returned in its original packaging.
- Must be unwashed and unworn.
- Must include a note with your contact details, and a brief explanation of the reason for your return.
When determined to be a manufactures fault we will refund the freight charges incurred. If the claim is unsuccessful and not deemed a manufacturers fault, freight costs will not be reimbursed, and freight will be charged to the customer for us to return the garment.
If you need any assistance you can contact us via the options listed below and we will gladly help you;
Phone: (03) 5331 5533
Address: 1004 Humffray Street South, Mount Pleasant, Victoria 3350