Hide & Sheep
Each week you have until the next paper comes out to complete the entry form for the previous week.
You get one entry for nominating the correct page and another entry for answering the extra credit question correctly (hints can be found in this weeks paper).
One winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a Made in Ballarat Beanie and one grand prize of a Branberry Pure Merino Wool Check Throw (pictured) will be offered at the end of the six week competition period. There will be 12 opportunites in total to earn entries in the grand prize.
Hints & Tips
- Missed out on a free paper this week? You can also read them online at https://timesnewsgroup.com.au/ballarat/category/print-editions/
- Molly the Merino is the sheep on our roof – she looks like a fine standard Merino Ewe, you can see her photo each week in Interknit’s advert in the Ballarat Times. This is NOT where she is hiding – careful not to put our ad page number down as your winning page!
Competition T&C’s (the fine print)
- Winners will be notified by the phone and/or email address they’ve nominated in the entry form;
- Winners will also be published to social media after they have first been contacted by phone or email;
- Prizes must be collected within 5 business days of being notified of winning;
- Unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn at the end of the competition period from the pool of valid entries and offered again;
- All entrants will be added to Interknit’s online mailing list where they will have the option to unsubscribe after receiving their first newsletter;
- The prizes can not be exchanged for cash or goods of equivalent value;
- Prizes must be collected from Interknit, 1004 Humffray St South, Mount Pleasant Ballarat – if you require postage due to living out of the region or because you’re self-isolating, this can be paid over the phone ($9.90 Australia wide) and your prize can be shipped to you instead;
- The Made in Ballarat Beanie is a thick knit navy fold beanie made from pure acrylic and retails for $20.00;
- The grand prize Branberry Check Pure Merino Wool Throw https://branberry.com/product/check-throw-blanket/ retails for $309;
- Competition starts Thursday 2nd July and ends Wednesday 12th August 2020;
- The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Thursday 13th August 2020.